By booking an appointment with myself or my team you agree to the following:
Cancelling /moving/ forgetting appointments
1. You agree to give 2 working days notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment. If less notice is given and we can’t fill your slot you will be charged the full amount. I have a waiting list and many people ready to take your space with enough notice.
2. It is your responsibility to make a note of your next appointment.
3. If you cancel or delay your program due to forgetting/vacation/illness/delayed post, etc you need to give as much notice as possible to reschedule. If limited notice is given you may have to wait a week or two for a cancellation.
Booking follow ups
You agree to book your follow up immediately after your session to guarantee a time and date to suit you. We are generally booked 2 months ahead.
Book immediately to avoid disappointment, especially if you are overseas. You need our late afternoon evening slots of which there are fewer.
Contact times – timezones
I work Monday to Thursday.
Friday I take some messages.
This is very important as I don’t want you to be disappointed if you send me a message and i don’t reply. Resend if you don’t hear from me in 2 days.
If things are super urgent you have these options:
Contact your ER/ A&E
Contact Kathryn Voss or Nicola Hanlon info below.
I am here for you during these hours:
Monday to Thursday 9.30am – 7.30pm UK LONDON time.
4.30am – 2.30pm EST
3.30am – 1.30pm CST
1.30am – 11.30am PST
6.30pm- 4.30am Sydney, AUST
Friday messages only irregular hours.
Closed Saturday and Sunday
I ALWAYS post on my Facebook page when I go on vacation, ( which is UK school holidays) when I will be back and who to contact.
I post regularly on my page.
Contact us via email
Use messenger for very urgent messages only.
If you need help during treatment and the answer is simple I will let you know how to proceed.
If I need to spend time using my books to work out the right remedy then you will have to book an acute appointment with me to do so.
If there are no slots available then I will refer you to Kathryn Voss or Nicola Hanlon.
Kathryn Voss : Click here for her Facebook to PM her or send an email to Kathrynvosshomeopathy@yahoo.co.uk
Nicola Hanlon : Click here for her Facebook to PM her or send her an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I use standard Royal Mail postal service post on a Weds/Thurs/Fri following your session.
It usually takes 1-2 weeks to get to you.
Allow 4 weeks from the Friday following our session before contacting me to re-post. It takes a long while to put packs together. I do not re-post until 4 weeks. I do re-post once free of charge.
I do not have tracking numbers
I no longer offer courier service as an option to SA, India, other remote locations.
If you wish to have a faster service, you can order the prescription yourself. Let me know if you wish to do this.
Homeopathy kits and the E-course “Homeopathy for mums made easy”
Consider purchasing a homeopathy kit to use for acute problems. We can then recommend remedies to take immediately during acute problems thus avoiding Tylenol/Calpol, antibiotics, painkillers, etc.
This is not essential but helps many patients.
You can buy one of the best ones if you click here:
Homeopathy kits are one of the best investments you can make for you and your whole family.
If you contact me or my team with a problem we will advise you to take a remedy. If you have a kit you can sort this out immediately. Otherwise you will have to order from Source in the US or Helios UK
If you don’t have access to a kit, or a homeopathic pharmacy in an emergency then in reality contacting me or my associates will not be of any use. We can prescribe but you will need to get hold of it.
Some health shops do stock some remedies, depends how good your store is and what they have available.
If you want to learn some basics for life and get access to help in a support group with qualified homeopaths to help and guide you check out my E-course called Homeopathy for mums made easy.
First session information
By booking your first appointment you agree to these points:
1. You acknowledge that we cannot solve your problems in one session. The majority of our patients have chronic illness which developed over many months and years. If you are prepared to see us for at least 3 sessions then this will work for you. 95% of our patients do however see some improvement following the first session. Please do not book if you intend to give it one session only.
2. The initial sessions are generally up to 60 minutes and the follow ups are up to 30 minutes each. The appointment may not take up the full time allocation if we have got all the information we need to prescribe
3. You pay for time in the session, and also we spend 30 mins to an hour after the session working on your case. We give you free support as part of the service but please do not mismanage this service and our time. Be mindful that we are working with around 200 patients at once. Time is precious. We cannot remember your case when you contact us – please provide enough info.
4. You agree to take the program as described and will not take other homeopathic remedies unless agreed. You also agree to not take any other medicines or therapies unless discussed with the team during your appointment. Homeopathy is sometimes blamed for aggravations when medicines and other therapies are involved. You can ultimately take what you like but we need to be informed so we can make links as we go along.
5. You agree to work with us privately and not post for help or negative comments on social media sites without first discussing your issues with our team. To post in a panic without giving us the right to reply is not fair to us and it serves to put people off using homeopathy even if this is not the intention. In return we commit to keeping the details of your case confidential unless you wish to share positive results and stories to give others hope.
These terms will ensure a happy partnership between you, myself and my team.
We will work very hard for you and commit to your case and give of ourselves the best quality service we can deliver.