There are 5 places for mums or pregnant ladies – because I have 5 chairs around my kitchen table.
There will be tea and home-made cake or biscuits provided.On this mini-course you will learn:
- What is homeopathy and how does it work?
- What is in a typical first aid kit.
- What remedies are useful for fevers, vomiting, diarrhoea, colds, sore throats, cuts, bruises, burns and stings, and more – common family problems
- Hangover remedy
- How much to give, how often and when
- When it is best to see a homeopath
- What use to use in pregnancy, labour and after birth
Afterwards there will be time to chat about any questions you have, and also the kits and books that are available.
We will talk about your family cases and common problems.
You will meet like minded mums who are interested in dealing with their children’s health naturally, just like yourself.
You will take away a FREE fever chart.
You will have the chance to join an exclusive “Kitchen Table” Facebook group of Swansea mums that attend this group. This is useful for chatting about remedies and to ask questions online when situations arise.
For £25 you will feel confident to treat your child naturally, knowing that you are healing them from within, lessening the need to see a doctor and take prescription medicines.
Homeopathy is safe in pregnancy, for newborns, children, adults and the elderly.
I look forward to meeting you in my kitchen.
Book now at firstname.lastname@example.org / 077810 05880 to pay to secure your kitchen seat.
See you soon!