By booking an appointment with myself or my team you agree to the following:
Cancelling /moving/ forgetting appointments
1. You agree to pay 48 hours before your session. Failure to do so will result in your session being cancelled. If you are late to the session, we cannot run over extra time as often we have clients booked after your session. If you have paid and forget to turn up to your session, there is no refund. We will be waiting to speak to you and cannot see another patient in that time.
2. It is your responsibility to make a note of your next appointment. You will get reminders via acuity with payments links on there for your convenience.
3. If you cancel or delay your program due to forgetting/vacation/illness/delayed post, etc you need to give as much notice as possible to reschedule. If limited notice is given you may have to wait 1-6 weeks for a cancellation space if you are working with me direct.
Booking follow ups
You agree to book your follow up immediately after your session to guarantee a time and date to suit you. We are generally booked 2 months ahead. Book immediately to avoid disappointment, especially if you are overseas. You need our late afternoon evening slots of which there are fewer.
Contact times – timezones
I work Monday to Thursday. Friday I take some messages irregular hours.
These are my general contact hours when I send replies
9.30-10.00 and 17.00-17.30 London GMT
I send out a support PDF to you with the team’s contact hours.
This is very important as I don’t want you to be disappointed if you send me a message and I don’t reply quickly. Resend if you don’t hear from me in 2 days.
If things are very urgent at the weekend you have these options: Contact your ER/ A&E
Contact my team in the support group and pay for an acute prescription here.
I ALWAYS post on my Facebook page when I go on vacation, (UK school holidays) when I will be back and who to contact. I post regularly on my page. Contact us via email
Use messenger for very urgent messages only. Please do not use this service with me at the weekend. This service has been abused and now withdrawn. My team and I have now stopped taking messages at the weekend because they were rarely urgent and it has an effect on our own well-being.
If you need help please pay for an acute with Grainne/Helen/Siobhan/Natasha in the Facebook support group. No general advice out of hours.
All weekend texts/emails will now be charged approximately £20.
We want to help you, we want you to recover and we need to work together.
If you need help during treatment and if the answer is simple I will let you know how to proceed.
If I need to spend time using my books to work out the right remedy then you will have to book an acute appointment with my team which costs approximately £20.
There are 4 homeopaths who work in there. They do not work set hours. You PM them in there and ask if they are available. They will tell you if and when they are and you set up an acute call paid for in advance.
They are available if I go on vacation too. You will be supported and looked after.
Email Grainne at email@example.com and PM her on Facebook here
Email Siobhan at firstname.lastname@example.org and PM her on Facebook here
Contact Helen via PM on Facebook here
Contact Natasha via PM on Facebook here
I use standard Royal Mail postal service post on a Monday following your session.
It usually takes 1-2 weeks to get to you.
Allow 4 weeks from the Monday following our session before contacting me to re-post. It takes a long while to put packs together. I do not re-post until 4 weeks. I do re-post once free of charge and I ask for an alternative address.
I do not have tracking numbers or use courier.
We cannot post to SA or UAE.
If it does not arrive on the 2nd attempt I will email you the prescription to order. Please note you pay for a consultation and prescription. Remedies are included free of charge in the cost.
If you wish to have a faster service, you can order the prescription yourself. Let me know if you wish to do this.
Homeopathy kits and the E-course “Homeopathy for mums made easy”
Consider purchasing a homeopathy kit to use for acute problems. We can then recommend remedies to take immediately during acute problems thus avoiding Tylenol/Calpol, antibiotics, painkillers, etc.
This is not essential but helps many patients.
Buy kits from Helios or Ainsworth. They send worldwide.
Homeopathy kits are one of the best investments you can make for you and your whole family.
If you contact me or my team with a problem we will advise you to take a remedy. If you have a kit you can sort this out immediately. Otherwise you will have to order from Source in the US or Helios UK
If you don’t have access to a kit, or a homeopathic pharmacy in an emergency then in reality contacting me or my associates will not be of any use. We can prescribe but you will need to get hold of it.
Some health shops do stock some remedies, depends how good your store is and what they have available.
If you want to learn some basics for life and get access to help in a support group with qualified homeopaths to help and guide you check out my E-course called Homeopathy for mums made easy.
First session information
By booking your first appointment you agree to these points:
1. You acknowledge that we cannot solve your problems in one session. The majority of our patients have chronic illness which developed over many months and years. If you are prepared to see us for at least 3 sessions then this will work for you. 95% of our patients do however see some improvement following the first session. Please do not book if you intend to give it one session only. Natural medicine is not a quick fix but it’s a real fix.
2. The initial sessions are generally up to 60 minutes and the follow ups are up to 30 minutes each. The appointment may not take up the full time allocation if we have got all the information we need to prescribe.
3. You pay for time in the session, and also we spend 30 mins to an hour after the session working on your case. We give you free support as part of the service but please do not mismanage this service and our time. Be mindful that we are working with around 200 patients at once. Time is precious. We cannot remember your case when you contact us – please provide enough info.
4. You agree to take the program as described and will not take other homeopathic remedies unless agreed. You also agree to not take any other medicines or therapies unless discussed with the team during your appointment. Homeopathy is sometimes blamed for aggravations when medicines and other therapies are involved. You can ultimately take what you like but we need to be informed so we can make links as we go along.
5. You agree to work with us privately and not post for help or negative comments on social media sites without first discussing your issues with our team. To post in a panic without giving us the right to reply is not fair to us, and it serves to put people off using homeopathy even if this is not the intention. Problems can be solved.
I have the right to reply to any comments if you post about your case on social media- and this might result in a breech of confidentiality. The relationship between the homeopath and patient is key. By working with us in a professional manner, we commit to keeping the details of your case confidential unless you wish to share positive results and stories to give others hope.
6. You agree to the fact that the content of this website and our services is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website or across my social media channels.
In the event of a medical emergency, call a doctor or 911/999 immediately. Reliance on any information provided by this website, my social media channels, myself and my team is solely at your own risk.
These terms will ensure a happy partnership between you, myself and my team.
We will work very hard for you, commit ourselves to your case to your case and give of ourselves the best quality service we can deliver.